Unfortunately, you are not eligible for the NCSS VCF IPG Grant
We are sorry, but based on your quiz responses, your organisation is not eligible to apply for the VCF IPG grant by the National Council of Social Services (NCSS).
Find out more about the grant’s criteria and eligibility here!
Note: This is not a grant application. Meeting all the criteria and being eligible does not guarantee grant funding for your organisation. Applications are subject to approval by the grant issuer.
Why am I ineligible?
There are several reasons as to why your organisation is not eligible to apply.
- You are not a non-profit organisation or an NCSS-Member organisation
- You have made your software / hardware purchase prior to 7 February 2020
- You are not looking to purchase video conferencing / telecommuting tools with this grant
- You have already applied for this grant before
- Your organisation is receiving other forms of government funding (unless you are specifically allowed to apply for more grants, in which you can do so here)
What can I do now?
If you are ineligible, don’t fret! There are plenty of affordable (or even free) ways for you to conduct your virtual AGM. For the full run-down of your options, check out our in-depth guide on e-AGMs and how to organise your own below.